WHO WE ARE
CHAIRMAN AT CIBUS GROUP
For over 30 years Gordon has held a wide range of roles within the Australian, Asian and Global Agribusiness, Industrial and Mining sectors. Gordon joined AWB Limited in 2006 and as CEO lead the organisation through a wide range of structural and operational issues prior to its sale to Agrium Inc. in 2010. Prior to joining AWB Limited Gordon worked for Orica Limited across a variety of Senior Management positions within their Mining Services, Fertiliser and Chemical divisions. At present Gordon serves as a non-executive Director of a range of organisations including Nufarm Limited, The Nature Conservancy, Greening Australia and is chairman of VicForests.
PRINCIPAL AT CIBUS GROUP
Richard has, over more than 20 years in the industry, developed an understanding of both the Australian and global Agribusiness sector that is quite unique in its breadth and diversity. Richard has shown cattle at the world’s largest cattle shows, driven tractors across the Canadian prairies, worked for global Financial Services and Agribusiness organisations and has experienced most Agricultural sectors. Seeking to utilise this depth of experience and exposure, Richard is now working with the team at CIBUS Group to provide clients, large and small, with a unique perspective to their strategic and operational issues.
PRINCIPAL AT CIBUS GROUP
Having come from a renowned dairy farming family, agribusiness is a personal and professional endeavour for Stuart. With significant commercial and strategy roles with major corporations in his background, Stuart has established himself as a strategic advisor to a broad range of organisations throughout the Agricultural supply chain. His breadth of corporate knowledge and experiences, developed over 20 years in the industry, provides a strong background for working with clients – large and small – to define and achieve strategic outcomes.
DIRECTOR AT ZEBRA DIRECTION
Ben delivers over 20 years of agency and client side strategic marketing, advertising and communications experience within the B2C, B2B and B2B2C marketplace. He has supported major corporate entities, government business enterprise, wide area network multi-site and franchise organisations achieve their organisational, customer and revenue goals in an efficient and cost effective manner. He has been strongly endorsed by clients and peers throughout his career.
Zebra Direction is a full-service, integrated creative marketing agency. Creating strategically-led customer focused campaigns, online destinations, engaging content and innovative digital experiences that deliver on client objectives. Zebra Direction achieves this by listening to their clients and partnering with industry experts. They ask questions about their clients business, not their communications. Talking growth and revenue not ads or channel. And matching creativity to business solutions. Zebra Direction presents an honest and direct style. Promising to deliver what is required – and aim to over deliver on expectation. They pride themselves on speed, cost effectiveness and delivering results.
- Agribusiness sector specialist marketing creative expertise
- Financial & Data analytics, modeling and report structuring
- Agricultural asset selection and management
- Sector specialist Copywriting – B2B and B2C
- Internal and External Communications, Event Management & PR
- Development and execution of digital strategies (Web, Social Media, App)
- Campaign management systems
- Video production
- Media strategies, contracting and purchasing
WHAT WE DO
- Create, manage, and deliver client-focused outcomes across sales, marketing, and corporate activities (M&A, Capital Management, Stakeholder management, Financing)
- Create, communicate and execute strategies across the business
- Become an objective advisor and/or mentor to Senior Management
- Co-ordinate external resources (legal, accounting, etc.) as required to deliver effective and efficient solutions
- Provide interim management capabilities
HOW WE DO IT
- We are driven by an unwavering focus on measuring results
and Return on Investment
- We bring established delivery capabilities to our clients – bringing together the right people and resources to deliver outstanding outcomes
- We provide full service capabilities with limited corporate overheads
- We pride ourselves on establishing and nurturing long term and sustainable client relationships
© Copyright Zebra Direction 2015